| Firm Login
- This month - Principal Trust requests market value information from clearing and brokerage firms, or other individuals who value account assets
- 15 - Deadline for Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) for account holders age 70½ or greater before January 1. Account holders who attained 70½ this year may delay their RMD until April 1 of next year.
- 19 - Any clearing firm, brokerage firm or other party processing distributions for which funds are separated for federal and/or state withholding must forward these funds to Principal Trust for processing by this deadline. Principal Trust will complete appropriate tax withholding forms and submit monies to state and federal agencies as required.
- 24 - Market will close early at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 24, 2014.
- 25 - Principal Trust and Market closed in observance of Christmas.
- 30 - Deadline for receiving Plan documents needed to establish a current plan on our records. All plans must be on our records by the end of day on December 31.
- 31 - Any employer wishing to establish a qualified plan for the 2014 calendar year must adopt the plan document by this date. This includes Profit Sharing plans and Individual 401(k) plans.