| Firm Login
- This month - Principal Trust requests market value information from clearing and brokerage firms, or other individuals who value account assets
- 15 - Deadline for Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) for account holders attaining age 70½ before January 1, 2013. For account holders attaining age 70½ during 2013, the RMD may be delayed until April 1, 2014.
- 20 - Any clearing firm, brokerage firm or other party processing distributions for which funds are separated for federal and/or state withholding must forward these funds to Principal Trust for processing by this deadline. Principal Trust will complete appropriate tax withholding forms and submit monies to state and federal agencies as required.
- 24 - Market will close early at 1:00 p.m.
- 25 - Principal Trust and Market closed in observance of Christmas
- 31 - Any employer wishing to establish a qualified plan for the 2013 calendar year must adopt the plan document by this deadline. This includes, but is not limited to, profit sharing plans and Individual 401(k) plans.